Lomanco Turbines TIB14
Separate turbine head for installation onto new or existing 14” pipes.
Features & Benefits
- Extends the life of the roof structure by exhausting damaging heat and moisture from attic space
- Wind powered turbine maximizes ventilation capacity while geared towards going green
- For installation onto new or existing 14” pipes
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower ball bearings that ensure long life and no maintenance
- All-aluminium rust-free construction
- Rigid spider-type structure
- Easy installation
- Tested to withstand winds of 110 m.p.h.
- 21 air-foil curved vanes with rolled vane edges to deflect water
- Lifetime warranty for residential use
In the box
- Turbine head
- Installation Guide
Use provided screws to fit the turbine head on any 14" pipe.
Also available in brown, black and white.
File size: 802.15 KB
File size: 1.41 MB
The turbines are also available as a part of complete sets for pitched and flat roofs and for installation on ventilation shafts within tower blocks and apartment buildings.