For 12" hole turbines
Features & Benefits
- Extends the life of the roof structure by exhausting damaging heat and moisture from attic space
- Wind powered turbine maximises ventilation capacity while geared towards going green
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower ball bearings that ensure long life and no maintenance
- All-aluminium rust-free construction
- Rigid spider-type structure
- Easy installation
- Tested to withstand winds of 110 m.p.h.
- Exclusive vari-pitch base adjusts to a roof pitch of 0° - 45°
- Includes roof pitch bevel to help determine roof pitch
- 21 air-foil curved vanes with rolled vane edges to deflect water
- Lifetime warranty
How to choose the right turbine?
Find out how many turbines you need. Use the tables below as a tool.
Calculate the number of units needed for ventilation of attic space/roof structure.
Eventually, use the amount of exhausted air to calculate the required amount of turbines.
|Model||8 km/h||13 km/h||24 km/h|
|BIB8||165 m³/h||295 m³/h||565 m³/h|
|BIB/TIB12||590 m³/h||930 m³/h||1750 m³/h|
|BIB/TIB14||710 m³/h||1200 m³/h||2250 m³/h|
Recommended frequency of air exchange in interiors:
Living rooms, offices | 2 - 3 x per hour |
Storage halls | 2 - 10 x per hour |
Medium-duty industrial operations | 8 - 10 x per hour |
With so many manufacturers of ventilation, what makes Lomanco Vents the best choice?
Lomanco Vents has been producing quality ventilation products, and only ventilation products, since 1946. It’s what we know and do best, and we take great pride in our products.
Lomanco's state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, engineering lab, and testing facility are used to produce our high quality products with proven performance. You can feel secure knowing a great product is on your roof, backed by the history and integrity of Lomanco Vents.
We never compromise on quality; Lomanco knows the importance of manufacturing ventilation products that have the correct emphasis on Net Free Area, weather protection, and longevity. We’ve spent a great deal of time and energy making sure the proper amount of each is present in all of our products.
By insuring our products have the appropriate amount of each factor, we achieve what is known as “The Lomanco Balance”. Lomanco offers a lifetime warranty on our Whirlybird turbines.
If you ever need help with a product or have a question, we offer superb customer support.
Whether you are a homeowner or homebuilder, the best return on investment for protecting the longevity of your home is the proper installation of a balanced ventilation system, with the proven performance and quality of **Lomanco Vent Turbines.