Lomanco Turbines BIB12 Anodised Aluminium
Lomanco Turbines offer all of the essentials for energy savings and are geared toward going green. The turbine´s design features permanently lubricated upper and lower ball bearings that ensure long life and no maintenance. The turbine´s large flashing makes installation easy even in a very complicated roof. When properly installed, the turbine reduces energy bills and the likelihood of winter ice build-up.
Features & Benefits
- Extends the life of the roof structure by exhausting damaging heat and moisture from attic space
- Wind powered turbine maximizes ventilation capacity while geared towards going green
- Set of turbine, adjustable neck and universal base. 12“ neck diameter
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower ball bearings that ensure long life and no maintenance
- All-aluminium rust-free construction
- Rigid spider-type structure
- Easy installation
- Tested to withstand winds of 110 m.p.h.
- Exclusive vari-pitch base adjusts to a roof pitch of 0° - 45°
- Includes roof pitch bevel to help determine roof pitch
- 21 air-foil curved vanes with rolled vane edges to deflect water
- Lifetime warranty for residential use
In the box
- Adjustable neck
- Turbine head
- Roof pitch bevel
- Installation Guide
The turbine's large flashing makes installation easy. An exclusive vari-pitch base adjusts to a roof pitch of 0° - 45° and can be used on many roof applications.
File size: 802.15 KB
File size: 2.84 MB
The turbines are also available as a part of complete sets for pitched and flat roofs and for installation on ventilation shafts within tower blocks and apartment buildings.
Documents for download
File size: 6.82 MB
File size: 82.70 KB
File size: 115.96 KB
File size: 1.31 MB